STROOM MASTER – DIRTY ELECTRICITY FILTER
Dirty Power Protection
The Stroom Master® is designed to filter AC EMF pollution generated by voltage transients and harmonics present in power lines. Equipped with our patented SPIRO® technology, Stroom Master® will not only filter EMF pollution in the wiring but also EMF present in the environment in a radius around 2.5 meters, all the RF and Microwave signals from different sources with this product are filtered. Is the only Dirty Power Filter designed to be friendly for users with Electrohypersensitivity (EHS)
In stock (can be backordered)
|Dimensions||4.5 × 3.3 × 5.6 in|
What is it for?
It’s an EMI AC (electricity) filter (eliminates the noise in the electric line, harmonics and transients at frequencies greater than 60 Hz) that contains a special formulation of SPIRO to cover the DPA (Data Package Alterations) emissions from radiofrequency. It contains a Spiro power 3 times higher than the SPIRO CARD. It has a joint effect that is capable of filtering the noise within the electrical wiring and, at the same time, naturally polarizing the fields surrounding them, especially radio frequencies and microwave radiation.
How to use the SPIRO Stroom Master?
- Plug into an electrical outlet or power strip.
- Check the blue indicator light on the front to verify that the device is on.
- Stroom Master has a built-in electrical outlet that allows you to plug in any other device or appliance.
Use an EMI meter (electromagnetic interference meter, sold separately) to check before and after dirty electricity levels. Recommended levels must be under at least below 150 mW.
Where to place it?
Ideally, we suggest using dirty power filters every 200 square feet (18 square meters). For example, in a house of 1000 square feet (90 square meters), an average of 4 filters is enough, however, that’s a house’s average size. Could be more or less depending on each case.
Electrical appliances and electronic devices add electro pollution to the grid, and the main sources of pollution are usually close to these major appliances and devices inside your home. Our recommendation is that you plug those appliances using our dirty power filter in order to ensure that more interference is not being added to the grid.
Outdoor EMF exposure could raise the interference in your electrical system; so, If your home is located near a mobile phone base, has a smart meter, or an electrical panel is in one of the bedrooms, the use of a SPIRO DISC is recommended to complement the solution and create an electropollution-free environment.
What makes SPIRO Stroom Master different?
The SPIRO Stroom Master is superior to any other dirty power filter because:
- Protect the users from the magnetic field produced by the filter itself, emitting and clean EMF that is fully compatible with the human body’s bioelectrical system. All other dirty electricity filters in the market produce a secondary effect because of the polluting EMF they produce, which can cause significant discomfort in electrohypersensitive people.
- It covers a broader frequency spectrum. Due to its integrated passive properties, It reaches 300 GHz, while other filters hardly reach 100 KHz, or 1 MHz in the best of cases.
- You can verify its functioning with a common EMI LINE METER.
- It has a UL Quality compliance certification, which demonstrates its professional standard and unique quality.
The STROOM MASTER also protects your health. It’s based on NOXTAK’s patented and scientifically proven technology, that organizes the radiation spins (Spin Radiation Organizer – SPIRO). It contains 9 nanotechnology manufactured films that have proven to effectively filter dirty electricity inside the power lines while guaranteeing an EMF-free environment.
The SPIRO Stroom Master, is unique in its functionality, because it does NOT BLOCK the emissions, but it filters them and eliminates the disturbances and interferences within the power lines, neutralizing the harmful effects of EMF and making it compatible with our body’s bioelectrical system. It’s fully recommended for electrohypersensitive people, as it’s the only dirty electricity filter that does not emit any EMF while functioning.
- No static
- Better connectivity
- Less heating
- Increased energy efficiency and saving
- Increased durability of devices
Life-span and functioning
UL Certified for 3 years as an electronic filter, the Spiro films inside (9) It doesn’t require batteries. The technology inside the filter (the films) exhibits a permanent and stable magnetic dominance behavior; and these properties are perfectly kept as long as the device is well-preserved.
Do you want to know more about the properties and benefits of using SPIRO?